Kana PopCloser is a Windows program which can be used to monitor opened browser window. If the window is in Kana PopCloser database, then it can be closed automatically. Kana PopCloser currently detects 4 browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, and Opera. It detects based on browser class and browser title. The title can be configured, so it will also work on customized browser.
NOTE: If you are using Mozilla or Opera in tabbed mode, DO NOT use this program. Kana PopCloser cannot close specific tab on those browsers, instead, it will close the main browser window which contains all tabs.
* Can detect Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, and Opera.
* The monitored browser title can be configured, so it will work with customized browser such as the browser from ISP.
* Only monitor browser window and only displays browser window title on active window box.
* The monitored title can include wildcard.
* The database is saved into text file for easy management.
* Play sound file when the popup window is closed. Sound file can be customized.
* Can play notification through PC speaker if sound card is not available.
* Can assign shortcut to enable/disable popup monitoring.
* Can assign shortcut to display main window.
* Can hide the tray icon so reducing the clutter in system tray.
* Monitor the last closed window title.
* Can log the closed title into file.