An application containing all the elements of the Periodic Table along with images of the elements in their natural state.
* Detailed information on each element
* Images for each element (126 images in total)
* Graphs of important element properties
* Biographies for the element discoverers
* Interactive display allows you to view the states of the elements at any temperature (from 0 - 6000k)
* XP style support
* Search the all of the element, biography and glossary pages.
* Electron shell diagrams of each element
* Atomic width diagram
* Element names and the majority of the applications buttons are now available in eight different languages. Unfortunately there is just too much text for me to translate (92000+ words).
The version 2.0+ Periodic Table requires a screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater. If you run your PC at a resolution below this then you may want to download the older version (1.63) that will run fine at resolutions of 800x600. Click here for the older version.