Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is the freeware application which convert Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
The interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button.
The most important features of the Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter :
* Conversion FLV and SWF to AVI or MPG.
* Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG).
* Supported audio codecs: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA.
* Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 standard.
* Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV files: Flash/Sorenson, H.264, MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG-2.5 Layer 3, ADPCM, AAC etc.
* 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
* Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click flvtoavi.exe.
* Portability. This program can be run from portable devices.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
Software Developer Homepage
File Size = 2.46 MB
From Software Author.