Cadig TableBar integrates all table commands in AutoCAD 2005/2006 into a toolbar, just like the table toolbar in Microsoft Word. TableBar streamlines the process of creating/editing tables and controlling their properties so you can focus on content. TableBar makes it easy to create accurate table and change any property of table using a table toolbar. It´s Freeware.
Anim8or is a 3D modeling and character animation program.
* 3D Modeler - Create and modify 3D models. Built-in primitives such as spheres, cylinders, platonic solids, etc.; mesh-edit and subdivision; splines, extrusion, lathing, modifiers, bevel and warps,
* TrueType font support - 2D and 3D extruded text for any TrueType font.
* OpenGL based real time operation,
* Import and modify .3DS (3D Studio), .LWO (Lightwave), and .OBJ (Wavefront) object files,
* Export .3DS files,
* Built in 3D Object browser,
* Jointed character editor,
* Morph targets,
* Anti-aliased software renderer for high quality, production quality images,
* Create 3D scenes and animations and output .AVI movie files, .JPG and .BMP images,
* Supports textures, bump maps, soft shadows, spotlights, fog, and much more,
* Texture support for .BMP, .GIF, and .JPG format files,
* Print images of scenes and models.
AutoCAD Version Explorer (AVE) is a quick way to check version information on AutoCAD files in an Explorer-like interface. AVE also has the ability to display the preview image from version 13, 14, 2000/2000i/2002 & 2004/2005/2006 files.
* Display version (v2.5, 2.6, 9, 10, 11/12, 13, 14, 2000/2000i/2002, 2004/2005/2006)
* Display preview images (v13, 14, 2000/2000i/2002 & 2004/2005/2006)
* Output selected files or entire directory to HTML format.
* Create zip files from selected files or entire directory.
* Display 3X view and various file management options by right-clicking a file.
* Optional Shell integration (allows browsing by right-clicking a folder in Windows Explorer).
* Small, fast and self-contained. No external files required.
CadStd Lite is a general purpose, easy to learn CAD/drafting program for creating professional quality mechanical designs, house plans, blueprints, schematics and charts. Export your drawings in DXF or use "copy clipboard" to paste images into Office and other applications. Import simple (Rev 12, Non-block) DXF files.
Visual Terrain Maker is a 3D-Modeling program that allows to visually create landscapes (maps) for games or other purposes. Works in XP/NT/2000/2003. The program can export to Direct X® file format(*.x). The program is not critical to the video adapters and drivers. Suitable for Dark Basic developers.